Please be aware that as of 11-9-17 there was a small leak in the upstairs sky light in this home. We had not seen signs of active water before yesterday and saw no other signs of leaks yesterday while doing preview
Back on the Auction Block
Bidding begins Monday Nov 9th and ends Tuesday Nov 14th
$50,000 opening bid
Property is currently in an estate and needs to be liquidated. Bid your price on this one of kind property.
Whether you are a nature lover, first time home buyer or just want a little place in the country this home is for you. This older 3 bedroom 2 and ½ bath home needs a little TLC but with its 2900+/- Sq ft, 1.39 acres, outbuildings and pond, it is worth the effort it will take. Property is located in the Bucksport area of Horry County with great access to the Greater Pee Dee and Waccamaw Rivers, also you are very close the beautiful Waccamaw National Wildlife Preserve. The town of Conway is an easy 10 mile drive and all the attractions of Myrtle Beach are only 30 Minutes away.
The home and property are unique with the home having a huge entry foyer, den with a fireplace (gas), plenty of kitchen and entertainment space. There are hardwood floors throughout the original portion of the home, which was built in the 1950’s, as well as brick flooring in the den that is made with full-size 2” brick. The master bedroom is on the main floor, with upstairs consisting two bedrooms and a playroom that could also serve as a sleeping area. There are several outbuildings on the property including a Spa Room with a 5 person hot tub, tile flooring and the potential for a fire place. The octagon-shaped out-building has the potential to be converted into an open air gazebo, as it has a new roof, a strong frame, and a concrete foundation.
Below is a list of features that the PR of the estate would like to point out to you as the new owner. Special things about 7430 Highway 701 South:
- The variety of plants and flowers is amazing and with a few being unique to the area. There are roses of multiple varieties, plants of multiple varieties, lilies, a fig tree, etc.
- The brickwork in the flooring of the sun room and formal living room are two-inch-thick bricks, not your ordinary kind of flooring.
- hardwood flooring throughout the original part of the home
- There are three, one of a kind stained glass windows on the property
- The soil can grow anything- I have seen everything from broccoli to watermelons thrive in that soil- the azaleas on the front of the property are breathtaking in the spring.
- To the rear of the property is nothing but woods and then pasture.
- The front gates are late 18th century wrought iron, purchased from Charleston, SC
- The spa room includes a five-person hot tub, tiled floors, and potential for a fireplace. It has electricity.
- The octagon-shaped out-building has the potential to be converted into an open air gazebo, as it has a new roof, a strong frame, and a concrete foundation.
- The propane tank is brand-new
- There is a storage loft in the sun room that can be converted to a child’s playroom
- The ceiling in the formal living room can be converted into a great deal of attic space.
- The cabinets and countertops in the kitchen are custom made.
- The master bedroom has an office/study attached, that can also be converted into a nursery
- The pond is stocked with a variety of bass and bream. . . .
- Home comes with washer/dryer/ refrigerator, gas stove, dishwasher,
- The fireplace is gas operated
Property to be sold “As-Is and Where Is” with no contingencies. The information in this advertisement is correct to the best of the auctioneer’s knowledge. It is buyer or buyer’s representative’s responsibility to verify any and all facts. Auctioneer is sole agent for and of the seller.